Duwamish Alive! Planting at Camp Long: West SeattleJoin EarthCorps, the Duwamish Alive! Coalition, the Green Seattle Partnership, and local stewardship groups at Camp Long! Join us as we continue to restore the upland forests of Camp Long! Your help is especially important since these forests filter water that drain into the 2nd largest Salmon bearing creek in Seattle, Longfellow Creek! Your work will help address stormwater pollution issues that face the city and help to make the land around the stream more natural. We would love to teach you more, so join us!
DirectionsThe entrance to Camp Long is located at the intersction of SW Dawson St and 35th Ave SW. From there, look for EarthCorps signs and follow them to walk down to our registration tent.
By Car from I-5:
- Take the West Seattle Bridge (exit 163A) and proceed over the bridge into West Seattle.
- Just after the bridge turn left on 35th Ave SW.
- Just after the first large hill turn left onto SW Dawson St. This will take you into the park.
- Closest bus stop: 35th Ave SW & SW Dawson St.
- Use the metro trip planner to find your route: http://tripplanner.kingcounty.gov/